Sunday, April 30, 2006

Time

Time can be good, the best, bad, or the worst. It can be fun, great, rough, personal, or quality. It can be free, but they say time is money. So I don't waste my time. I need extra time but there just ain't enough of the right time. I mean they got full time, part time, half time, double time, and even in between time. They got time that flies, time that runs, and even a lil box of time that stands still, but that's only for the dreamers. I went to the game section and they had time in, time out, and even overtime. I tried out the time travel but that was the last time I try to go back in time. That shit was the same as the first time. And then just in the nick of time I found the factory where they make time. I spoke with Father Time and asked about the stuff u always be telling me about. He told me that time doesn't come in excuses. I'm starting to think you just made that shit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment