Sunday, January 7, 2007

No Effort List

So I have been hanging with some old friends from Jr High recently (funny how things come full circle, but that’s a whole other blog). We were having lunch a few days ago and my boy was talking about how he had to put this chic on the “no effort list.” I didn’t understand, so I asked him to explain. He was like after the 2nd date if he hasn’t gotten any play he puts the chic on the list. This means he isn’t going out of his way to call, see, and try to cutt with the girl. He said the only way he’d hit if he was in the area and she called saying she was butt naked ready to cutt. I was like “wow.”

Now, I think I have a similar system. Once I reach the point where I feel that a girl “aint talking about shit,” or that I am putting in too much effort for the results I’m getting. I’ll stop calling, texting, etc. Definitely won’t go out of my way to take her out or see her. And it’s not that I may not be feeling her, but if she isn’t going to reciprocate why I got to be doing all the work?

I’m not a mean person. If they call I’ll answer. I’ll reply to a text or email. And maybe from that we’ll get back to some level of something. Hopefully better than where we were before, but if I stopped calling/texting and I hadn’t heard from them I’ll just as soon she isn’t feeling me anyway.

Now, min effort might mean that I randomly text time to time, FB, etc…and probably only if I’m bored with nothing to do. Basically, I’ve gotten to the point where I feel that any effort is wasted time on my part.


Moral of the story: Girls/Guys, if you haven’t heard from someone in a while, but you haven’t bother to check up on them maybe you sealing your own grave. They just may have put you on the “no effort list.”

No comments:

Post a Comment