Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back in the Days when I was Young, I'm not a Kid anymore but Some days I Wish I was a Kid Again

This past weekend a kicked it with a few friends, honestly not even some of my closet friends. Actually I just met one of them this weekend. But the fact is I had the most fun I'd had in a LONG time. It was really like back in my freshman year when all we needed was each other to entertain ourselves.

We started off  Friday night drinking, then took it to the strip for a min. From there we hit a few sets. Me and my boi's was tired of the last set we were at and decided to head to the Legacy (aka the Venue). One the chics we was with was poutin cause she aint wanna go. We was like cool, do your thing, but the girl she road with wanted to follow us. She walked in the door with a stank look on her face but as soon as we made it upstairs her whole face lit up. We all danced, drank, and had a great time. Afterwards we went to IHOP and laughed and talked..finally made it to bed by 5.

The next night nothing was going on so we chilled at my spot watching T.V., but that soon evolved into playing thinking and drinkin games. I mean the four of us had a ball. We decided to go rent a movie but realized blockbuster was closed so we ended up at the park. Four grown ass people in the park playin dodge ball and monkey in the middle. The cops ruined that moment but we wnet back and kept playin games till about 2 or 3. I had a great weekend.


It all reminded me of my freshman year in paty when no one had cars and we would spend all night talkin and laughin about nothing. When we would walk 15 deep to burke for dinner. When we played kick ball on the quad. When we had water fights at rose. I hate that all those are just memories. I miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment