Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sometimes

Sometimes I wonder what you’re doing, what you’re wearing, are you alone, and

Sometimes I start to call, but listen to nothing but the dial tone, and

Sometimes I think that you play songs with me in mind & not that it’s just another love song with a sappy love line, and

Sometimes I hope that I’m the thought that bothers your heart, and

Sometimes I hope that you’ll face your fears and let me in, and

Sometimes I wonder if you’ll happened before life happens and let love win, and

Sometimes I play a song because it reminds me of you, and

Sometimes I cut it off because it reminds me of the times when It was just us two, and

Sometimes I wonder if I am wasting my time writing this rhyme, and

Sometimes I go out with her to forget about you and something jogs my memory about how

Sometimes I feel too deep to give up now, and

Sometimes Dream about you and don’t know why, then open my eyes up to the sky, and

Sometimes I hold my tongue to keep the peace, and

Sometimes I come on a lil strong, and u ignore my notes and do my wrong, and

Sometimes I stare at jpeg files to see your many faces and many smiles, and

Sometimes I want to let go and move on with my life, and find the girl who’ll be my wife, and

Sometimes I wonder if that’s your place, that I’m your King and you’re my ace, and

Sometimes I wonder if this restoration of faith in good men will in the end help someone else touch your beautiful black skin, and

Sometimes I wonder if we’ll stop playing games, talking about each other without naming names, and

Sometimes I wonder if this cycle will end, cuz I feel like a dog chasing its tail, I get real close, but still can’t win.


No comments:

Post a Comment