Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Moretimes (How I Feel)

Sometimes I feel that I’m all alone, and

Most times I feel I don’t deserve that angry tone, and

Then times I feel that I got used, but
This time I hope that I’m confused, yet

That time you came, spent that night
I wonder if it’s all my fault we had that fight, cuz

Take the time to face the fact,
Without my help, you wouldn’t been back, and
Lil time there was to see
More time for friends, less time for me

Everytime I think and wonder why:
How come I apologize – swallow your pride—you’d rather die, now

This time I’m trying to start the new year
Without the confusion, stubbornness, and fear, but

All the time you rather ignore than talk, but
More times I think it’s time for me to take that walk, but

Sometimes I wonder if that’s the right choice, cuz
I know that more times than not I’d miss your voice, but

Allot of times I think I cain’t take it no more,

Time to close that chapter, time to lock that door

No comments:

Post a Comment