Friday, December 8, 2006

A.D.H.D

I think I have Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), but not in the normal sense. I mean I have no problem staying awake and paying attention in class. I can study for 2-3 hours before I get too restless to retain more information. I can sit and read with no problem. But I have come to realization that people/places/things in life just don't hold attention for too long. There are very few new things that hold my attention for more than a moment.

I am bored. I will be IM'ing 2-3 people, searching the net, watching tv, and listening to music all at the same time and still be looking for more to do. I'll have work to do and put it off day after day, just procrastinating for no reason. There are people more than willing to occupy my time and I just don't feel like calling them. Or they would have had my attention the day before and I don't feel like being around them today, but maybe sometime next week I will. I don't want to sit and have long conversations in the Ferg, I don't want to go to the movies, out to eat, etc. I'll go to parties and stay to the end… but not because I was having a great time, but because I was too lazy to leave and find something else to do. I'll want to talk to people, but not feel like calling them. I'll be thinking about someone all day but not take the time to contact them. I've stayed up to 2 in the morning doing absolutely nothing, just cuz I didn't feel like showering to get in the bed. Now and then something sparks my interest, but more than likely it fades pretty quick and then i am bored again.

 What's wrong with me?


I need more to do, keep myself and my mind occupied. I think I am happiest when I am busy, when I have too much to do and not enough hours in the day. Right now all these free time is not good for me. I needed a break, but I am ready for the next round of what life has to offer. Time to step my game back up and continue the takeover…. After Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment