Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chapter 3: Lust

Damn you was sexy when I saw you in the club
Tight lil top, short lil skirt, working that dub.
All in the spot twerking it real good,
Thinking to myself all the things that I would
Do to you if I got you back to home,
You and me and that baby making music alone.
So I got up on ya and grabbed that ass,
And you bent on over and started dancing real fast
Slow jam came on, you started grinding my dick,
And that’s when u started thinking wit your clit
Cuz you turned to me and said “Baby, what’s up?”
And “I could tell by the look in your eyes you wanna fuck.”
So I said to you “what you doing when the party ends.”
“I don’t even know, I road wit my friends.
But why don’t you let me ride with you?”
And our eyes said the things that our lips wouldn’t do.

Girl, please be quite. Don’t ruin the mood,
Lay sexy on the bed and be my horny food.
Thighs and breasts and lips and legs, and
Give it to me now, don’t make me beg.
This is not a like thing, or a love thing,
This is a fuck me now fuck me good, lust game.
Game to see who can make who cum first,
Game to see who’s face looks worst
When they reach the climax and let out a scream
And cover the other in that sticky white cream.
So let’s play to see if you will call out my name
And I bet you head I wont do the same.

Now stop all this talking and lay on the bed,
So I can come up between those legs wide spread
I grind your body as you grind mine,
And stroke after stroke, with our legs intertwined.
And stroke after stroke I go a lil deeper,
And stroke after stroke you get a lil weaker
The innermost parts of our bodies touching….


This shit aint worth finishing, it’s just fucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment