Sunday, November 26, 2006

Truths about Life

Through my various conversations I have come to realize that there are certain truths about people and they way they interact with each other. I guess these would be life's equivalent to the Laws of Thermodynamics or Newton's Laws of Motion (remember I am an engineer), meaning these are basic fundamental concepts that can be used to explain why people say/do the things they do. These are the ones I have come across; please fell free to suggest others:

            "People make time for the people and things they want to."

            "We remember to do the things we want to remember."

            "People don't always have a right for everything they do, but they do have a reason."

            "It's not that people are not able to commit, they just are not willing to commit to you."

            "If someone loves you, nothing can keep them away; if they don't, nothing can make them stay."


I think that if people applied these truths to most situations they can save themselves a lot of stress and sleepless nights because they will at least understand why things are the way they are.


I kind of think the 2nd one falls under the 1st one, and I may have misquoted the last one. Please give me your thoughts/opinions. I plan to write on each of these "truths" in the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment